今日單字: Sick [adj.] = 病的、有病的
1. Figures are hard to come by, but studies have estimated that a third or more of U.S. schools have mold, dust and other indoor air problems serious enough to provoke respiratory issues like asthma in students and teachers.
雖然正確的數字很難取的，有研究估計，在美國超過三分之一的學校裡，黴菌、灰塵 及 其他室內空氣問題嚴重到足以導致如氣喘等呼吸道疾病。
2. About one in 10 children in the United States now has asthma, which causes them to miss an average of four days of school a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
3. Even when children don't miss school, he said, the medications they take for asthma and conditions like rhinitis, an allergic reaction to mold or dust, can make it harder for them to do their best work.
4. The resulting symptoms can include itchy eyes, runny nose, coughing, headaches, fatigue, even memory problems and slowed thinking.
(過敏）所導致的症狀包括...眼睛癢、流鼻水、咳嗽、頭痛、疲勞甚至記憶問題 及 緩慢的思考能力。
5. A similar study in Boston schools found a link between asthma rates and leaks, mold, lack of repairs and visible signs of insects or rodents.
在波士頓的學校裡所進行的類似研究發現，氣喘比率與漏水、霉、缺乏維修 及 昆蟲或老鼠的存在有關連。
Do you have asthma or rhinitis ??
My husband does.
It affects him whenever the weather changes.
But, it seems that his conditions improve when he is in Southern Taiwan.
How about you ?