Japanese lab invents Internet kissing machine / 日本發明線上接吻機器
今日單字: invent [v.] = 發明、創造
(一) 今日單字的其他意思 及 變化
1. 捏造、虛構 ( e.g. He invented the stories that he told us about his childhood. )
inventor / inventer [n.]
1. 發明家、創作者 ( e.g. Leonardo da Vinci was an Italian inventor, artist, architect, and scientist. )
** inventress = 女發明家 **
1. 有發明才能的、善於創造的 ( e.g. She was highly inventive. )
1. 發明才能、創造力 ( e.g. Cultivating inventiveness should be our priority. )
2. 發明物、創作品 ( e.g. Some people say that the light bulb is not really Thomas Edison's invention. )
Necessity is the mother of invention.
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him.
What do you think is the greatest invention in the world ??
Here's a list to help you out.
I think it's " the internet "
I can't imagine living without it.
My second choice would be " languages "
It's second because, sadly, there are just too many of them.
If there were a language that is understood by all, it would come first.
BTW...Does anyone want to try the kissing machine ??
I think it's a bit gross.
Not something I would try.
Tell us what you think by commenting below....