今日單字: Rapist [n.] = 強姦犯
1. "He had filthy clothes on as he does metal and construction work. When my mother went out, he came into my house and he closed doors and windows. I started screaming, but he shut me up by putting his hands on my mouth," she said.
2. The rapist was her cousin's husband.
3. But soon she began vomiting in the mornings and showing signs of pregnancy.
4. In Afghanistan, this brought her not sympathy, but prosecution.
5. Aged just 19, she was found guilty by the courts of sex outside of marriage -- adultery -- and sentenced to twelve years in jail.
6. The only way around the dishonor of rape, or adultery in the eyes of Afghans, is to marry her attacker.
7. While he denied raping her, he agreed that she would likely be killed if she gets out of jail.
What do you think is the best punishment for rapists ?
I think they should all be castrated.
The crimes they have committed will affect the victims for the rest of their lives, so the punishment those criminals get should also last that long.
What do you think ??